2/9/09

I had a blast at this year's NY Comic Con. I saw the screening of the new Futurama movie, Into the Wild Green Yonder and met Seth Green after his Robot Chicken panel. I also attended panels for Joss Whedon's upcoming show Dollhouse and one of my new favorites, Fringe. Wish I could have met the Fringe cast, but maybe it's something I can look forward to when I head to the San Diego Comic Con later this year.

I also spent way too much money buying prints, like the NY Comic Con exclusive Dr. Manhattan print from artist Alex Pardee. I actually wish I had more time to look around, as I was busy trying to get into several panels (I realized after I left on Saturday that I missed The Venture Bros. panel). But overall it was an awesome three days of comic-filled adventures. Can't wait until next year!