8/12/13

I'm featured in the fourth issue of Ink and Arrows Design Magazine! I talk about how I came to the realization that I wanted to be an illustrator/cartoonist and a little about my process. Many thanks to editors Alexandra and Amalia for reaching out and putting everything together. Also featured in this issue are Feline Zegers, Nate Hinners, Sam Rowe, Kara Smarsh and many more!

Read the issue here!

I'm also very excited to announce that I'll have a comic in Locust Moon's upcoming anthology, Little Nemo: Dream Another Dream. This Winsor McCay tribute features the likes of Paul Pope (!!!), Bill Sienkiewicz, Neal Adams, Jim Rugg, Becky Cloonan, Scott Morse, Camilla d’Errico, David Petersen, J.G. Jones, Chrissie Zullo, Mark Buckingham and many more. It will be printed as both a newspaper and hardcover book at the full-size of the original Little Nemo pages (roughly 16" x 21"). WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT. I'll be sure to share all my work-in-progress as I work on the comic.