1/1/14

Another year has come and gone! Looking back at all I accomplished in the past year, I can say I met and sometimes went beyond my 2013 goals!

  • More comics & illustrations. Not only did I make more comics this year, but one of them was published in the first issue of Quarter Moon Magazine, curated by the cool folks over at Locust Moon Press. I'm currently working on a themed comic for their third issue, an a 1-page comic for their Little Nemo tribute anthology.
  • More collaborations. My friends and I self-published another issue of our zine anthology, Three Armed Squid, this time with a little help from our friends! The zine literally tripled in size. Our third issue is going to be EVEN BIGGER. Hold on to your tentacles. Good friend Kim Ku and I tag-teamed again to make another round of Rawrs & Noms, which to our surprise sold out at MoCCA.
  • More festivals. I upped my 2012 total of 3 to 4! This year will mark the first time I attend a festival in another country: TCAF!
  • More traveling. While I didn't exactly leave the country, I did make the rounds here in the good ol' USA! I visited Philadelphia a couple of times, spent a long weekend in Miami, attended a bachelorette party in Las Vegas and spent time relaxing in rural Pennsylvania (I don't go out much because of time and monetary constraints, so this is a lot for me!).
  • Group shows and more! I contributed work for AMMO Magazine's Poop Deck Project at the Coningsby Gallery, Small Ass Zines, and Silver Screen Society!

(Forgive my list-making. I love lists) I'm eternally grateful to everyone who helped me achieve my goals! 2014 is already shaping up to be a very promising year and I'm eager to see how it unfolds. Here's to the long and winding road…